Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

Okay, so this is why I need to get a new camera. My camera likes to unfocus randomly and I can only get it to work sometimes when I put the timer on the 2 second mode. So I push the button and run over (into) the wall here and look all cranky and disheveled.

Bah!

And I really liked this outfit too. Almost all black but still fun. This is a more of a party-cocktail type dress but I wear it all the time now. It was about $25 from Target and I love it. Anything with a tulle skirt will now promptly be purchased.



I also am still loving long boyfriend cardigans from last year. I wear them over shorter dresses for the office all the time. Cinched with a Forever21 patent stud belt, it's still fun yet appropriate.


Necklace by Cursive Design from a few years back.


I was debating wearing circus-y stripe tights with purple but ended up wearing my Chanel two-tone tights and mary janes. I dont' wear these nearly enough.



I like that they are unexpected and playful yet classy.



It was a great Fall day. Crisp weather and a swishy skirt. What could be better!

11 comments:

Birdie! said...

You are gorgeous! And I LOVELOVELOVE everything about this outfit!

Ashe Mischief said...

God-damn, you definitely don't wear those heels/tights enough. I LOVE them with the tulle-y dress.
Loving this, lovely!

WendyB said...

You look like a beautiful goth ballerina!

TheShoeGirl said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so in love whit this look!! SO SO SO jealous of this fabulous shoe/tights combo!! <3<3<3

Dream Sequins said...

Those tights are just AMAZING. They beg to be worn out and about. And these days, tulle is the love of my life!

Anonymous said...

I have such an affinity for tulle skirts too! And so of course I have that Target dress as well. And that Forever 21 belt! And I only wish I had those Chanel tights, they look awesome on you!

Leanne Pizio said...

Love those shoes and those tights! Super sexy.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Ah I'm a big fan of tulle skirts too!
Those shoes!! They're some of my favourites ever, lucky girl. :)

Florrie x

K said...

This outfit is so awesome. I love poofy skirts and cinching the cardi with the belt over the dress is just perfect. Then some fun with the tights and shoes...it just looks great.

Laura said...

Absolutely LOVE the shoes/tights combo!

J.Fatshionable said...

I just want to say that I love your blog so much! You have such excellent taste and I am so jealous of your shoe collection!

<3

I keep a fashion blog too--

http://fatshionable.tumblr.com/