Monday, October 12, 2009

Color Study - Purples

I'm really spacing out these Color Study posts, aren't I!

I'm being totally lazy by doing some of the easier ones first. Black, red and brown will be excessive. But let's pretend we're going sort of in a spectrum of color.

Today is all about PURPLE! Admittedly there are not that many and I realized there is an overlap with one shoe. Not very organized of me.






Only 7 in this group.


Row 1:

- Melian Nichi - These were slingbacks but I cut off the back strap because it was too loose.



Row 2 - left to right:
- Christian Louboutin Prive 120 in Lilac suede
- Stuart Weitzman Bocaccio
- Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby



Row 3 - left to right:
- Ashley Dearborn Eurpides
- Luella heart heels
- Jessica Simpson Jada wedge slingback espadrilles

I love all the delicate shades but here are some of my favorite details.













More to go on Flickr!

6 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

I think purple by far has some of my favorite pairs.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

:o Luella! Those shoes really are the prettiest ones ever.
The Christian Louboutin's are such a lovely colour too.
You have such good taste in shoes and a lovely collection. :)

Florrie x

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely! Purple is one of my favorite colors! I really adore the delicate lilac shade of those Christian Louboutins, and the detail on the Ashley Dearborn (plus how cool is the name 'Euripides'? :) ). I only have two pairs of purple shoes, a pale lilac flower-adorned pair from J.Crew, and a jewel-toned pair of Corso Como wedges, but I adore both.

WendyB said...

I love these posts...and purple is a great color. So this post gets an A++ from me.

Luli Designs said...

I love purple! I am dying to buy the manolo sedaraby for my wedding...do you know if they are still available anywhere?

Poochie said...

VB - I think Bergdorf still carries the purple style. But it's a pretty classic style so Barney's and the actual MB stores may as well.