Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a problem

And the problem is that I cannot own all of these adorable glittery Louboutins.

Sometimes the Resort collections are just the perfect mix of sparkle and color and I want them all.

Look at this color? What a gorgeous turquoise. How can you not be happy looking at that?



Personally, though, I prefer the pumps to the peep-toes. I wish they came in the turquoise too because then I couldn't resist. But I pink (aka "fuxia") glittery tall tall tall pumps? Yes, please!



The gold-nudes ones are pretty amazing too.









Must restrain myself!
All three available at Neiman Marcus:

7 comments:

kristophine said...

I think the turquoise are my favorites, though peep-toes don't work well for me. The color is just so rich and warm...

kristophine said...

I think the turquoise are my favorites, though peep-toes don't work well for me. The color is just so rich and warm...

WendyB said...

The last time I got caught between a turquoise-y shoe and a pink shoe, I got both! I definitely can't do that every again. But these are beautiful.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

E. e... e... :O *excited little noises*
They are quite the loveliest shoes I've seen in a while. That turquoise colour is gorgeous (I seem to graviate to items of that colour a lot of late..), and the pink.. divine. :) So pretty, so sparkly.

Florrie x

Anonymous said...

ah, so gorgeous! could i walk in 5" heels though? maybe i could just sit around and admire my sparkly pink feet :)

J. said...

The turquoise pair is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE these all. However, I just received the nude glitter pump, which was totally GOLD. In case anyone wants to buy them, size 39 :)