Monday, October 5, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

This is how far I'm willing to go to fulfill my pledge to show more of my daily outfits. I'm willing to take a picture at the end of a very long day with a growth of antlers coming out of my head.

Nice, huh?



These are the eyes of someone who just spent a full day at work and then had to go to a government meeting.

The top and skirt are both from Anthropologie a while back. I just love the collar and cuff details on the sweater and the buttons on the skirt.







Then white tights and patent mary janes to bring it back to what the hubby calls my "1950s Sundy School teacher look."



These Facade shoes may be one of the best purchases I've made in recent times. I wear them all the time but they are especially cute with tights.




Now... get back to buying something so I clear this house out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cuffs and collar on that sweater are too cute for words. And those mary janes! Awesome :) You have indeed perfected the schoolteacher-chic look!

WendyB said...

Cute shoes...and antlers!

salleegal said...

Mad men meets school marm!!! Nice!!!

jennine said...

i absolutely love this!

Lisa said...

I love the skirt, you pull it off so well!

Mary P. said...

Those shoes are darling! I have a huge soft spot for mary janes.

@SEBBYWOOD said...

I love this outfit. Smart, yet cute, yet sassy. LOVE the shoes, and the sweater.