Sunday, October 4, 2009

Major Markdowns!!!


I have this bad habit of buying stuff because it is lovely or because I'm trying to work outside my comfort zone or I'm just totally acquisitive. Because of this major flaw I am often left with a whole bunch of things I love but have never even worn.

Then there are those fabulous items that I've only worn a few times but I really just need to make room for more new fabulous things. And as I tend to baby my stuff, it's all in really really great, if not pristine, shape.

What does all this mean???

It means I have great things to sell. I'm going to start with selling the clothes of all sizes and some accessories directly through this site. I will be posting them here shortly. Payment can be done via PayPal which I will provide or a check but for the latter, check will need to clear before shipping. Prices will be before shipping.

A few of the vintage pieces will go on Market Publique and the shoes and some of the more housewares type things will be on eBay. Since my shoe size is pretty small I thought it needed a broader reach.

If you are interested in any of the pieces or have any questions, please email me at:
princesspoochie@shoedaydreams.com or ask me via Twitter @princesspoochie

Thanks!
Poochie


*Image via wizardofthefiretopmountain on Flickr

No comments: