Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

This is back when Target and the Go International collections were something to be excited about.

I love love love the Luella jacket. I am so glad I bought it a million years ago.



It is so much more vibrant in person.



I usually like to wear this with a bright blue shoe to pick up the smallest stripe color but today I really wanted to wear these Jimmy Choo Violin heels (purchased maybe, I don't know, 7 years ago). A jacket and jeans are one of my best pairings, especially my favorite Gap Long & Leans - because I am neither long or lean.



I remember these shoes being totally TOTALLY knocked off my Steven Madden and getting so pissed.



Not sure if his had the cute little extra strap that came off the sides, though.



I haven't fallen in love with many Choos lately. I used to love them the most but they've changed their style to be really, I don't know... trendy I guess. They used to be unique and sexy but now I feel blase about most of them.

I am interested in seeing how the H&M pairing turns out. I like a few from the collection but we'll see how they look in person.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

I was loving the jacket and planning to elope with it, but I left it for the shoes.

Dfalmeida said...

Wendy B's going to have to wrestle me for the jacket and the shoes.

Anonymous said...

The jacket is fabulous - I love the unexpected color combo.