Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

On Friday I got totally lazy and wore my cropped jeans again! They're just so darn comfy.

The Outfit
I wore a amethyst cardigan over a black cami which were, of course, paired with the capris. I also added a large faux pearl choker and bracelet.



The Focal Point
While I didn't build the outfit around them, my Euripides heels from Ashely Dearborn are hard to miss.



They're pretty striking with their bright colors and unusual shape.









Personally I like the more odd or theme-y Dearborns. I that is what put her on the map. I think her latest styles are a bit tamer, which to be frank, don't cut it for me. But if like less craziness in your footwear, I would check out her styles (she does have some of the unusual pieces still too) as they are very well made and Ashely is very very nice.

5 comments:

Robo said...

Those are some badass shoes. Jealous. Want. :)

WendyB said...

Those shoes are stunning!

daddylikeyblog said...

LOVE them!

T said...

I'm thinking about getting a pair of her flats. Are the heels comfortable? The flats look like they could possibly go either way...

Poochie said...

T
I haven't tried any of her flats but the heels are very comfortable and well made so I'm sure the flats would be great!
Luv
Poochie