Sunday, May 18, 2008

Walking On the Clouds

The trouble with Pre-Fall is that you start to see very early gorgeous pieces come out but you have decide... do you get something beautiful now or do you hold out to see if there is something even more amazing down the road? And if you wait, will the early pieces be sold out? Or will you just fall in love with everything and have too much to choose from?

Decisions, decisions.

Here's a perfect example, stunning turquoise snakeskin "Campari" Manolo mary janes.



I have these exact shoes in red and they are amazing. But the bright blue is one of my favorite colors.



If this is Pre-Fall, I have high hopes for the rest of the season.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

That color is gorgeous. I insist that you get them.

Poochie said...

Wendy! Don't tempt me!!!

Luv
Poochie

Anonymous said...

I think that they are one of the nicest pairs of shoes I have ever seen.

Amanda said...

I absolutely adore that color! Mary janes are the perfect conservative shoe so sometimes it's hard to think outside of the box. However, these are just fabulous - the print, the color, the pointed toe! If only I could afford these beautiful Manolos.

Great blogs!! Stay simply fabulous!