Friday, December 14, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

Just like most people, we are continuing the round of holiday parties and trying to mix going-to-work-wear with party-appropriate-wear since I have a party straight after work.

The Outfit
Since I'm working all day, I have to manage my shoe choices. I'm wearing a kimono-sleeve black cashmere top from Gap and my black Mizrahi pencil skirt. To look somewhat festive I've added a vintage rhinestone pin and 3 big stone Merona bangles. The shoes are my flats also from Target.



This bracelet has been much coveted around the office. Such a Target bargain - I wear three at once for maximum bling!



These are my flats for day - the big stones mimic the bracelet but are not too over the top for day.



The Focal Point
But the ultimate goal, and what I'm working this outfit around to best show them off, are my Louboutin Clichy heels in nude patent with Swarovski encrusted heels.



They are crazy gorgeous and so so high. Great for parties not great for all day at work!

3 comments:

S said...

Hi!

I love the black flats! Super cute!

I’ve just started my own fashion related blog and need all the support I can get!

Here is the link: http://shredz.blogspot.com/

I was wondering if we could do a link swap and if you could add me to the list of blogs on your page?

I’ve already added you to my favs :)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks (and please reply back)

x. Diamond Eyes

Elizabeth said...

You do a superb job of hi-low matchup. I think it's great that you find such style from such inexpensive sources, then put your things together in such a nice way.

I love all your shoes.

Poochie said...

Thank you enc!

I can't afford to buy expensive clothes AND shoes. Plus I get bored with my clothes so easily. It's so much better to get kind of basic pieces and then dress them up with good shoes and bags and funky accessories.

Luv
Poochie