Friday, July 11, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit(s)
I'm still catching up with capturing the outfits I wear. It's been a crazy week at work so I've been hit or miss about it. On Wednesday I wore this new dress from Target. It's a modified trench/shirt dress with a neat seam and flare towards the bottom. Yesterday I wore my dressy denim pencil skirt with my aqua argyle cardigan over a paler aqua cami.



The pattern on the dress are these very graphic circles and I decided to wear my new lillibee Jessica peep-toe heels. The large stitching goes well with the pattern and the large buckle and peep-toe style matches the vintage-y yet modern style.



Yesterday I actually brought two pairs of shoes with me since I had a client meeting but was also going out later. For about half of the day I wore my pale aqua Mizrahi driving mocs from Target.



Then later I wore my Isaac Mizrahi slides (not from Target, but on sale from Zappos a million years ago). They are very delicate suede. My favorite part is the darker whip-stitching in aqua leather.







I used to buy a lot of these girly little slides but haven't really found many I like recently. Most of the ones I see coming out are heavier or a more somber color. Maybe it is switching from Florida. I like this style because they are so perfect in summer and great with dresses and skirts. I'm going to have to do a quick search and see if they really are disappearing or if I'm imagining it.


No comments: