Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pretty as a Peacock

I'm not going to use any cliche "blue suede shoes" lines for these beauties because they are just far to gorgeous for that.

I know I'm getting far to predictable with my desire for blue heels but I love peacock teal and I love this style from Manolo Blahnik.



For as much as I love this color, I don't have nearly enough of it in my wardrobe. Must get more!



If you love the Butterflo style but this color doesn't work as well with your skin tone, it comes in black as well. And who can't use another black heel?

1 comment:

jasmine t said...

hello
loving your blog..i clicked on your name off icing/gala darling
i lurve shoes too, i'm looking for the perfect pair of pin up/burlesque shoes as i'm organizing a burlesque show!!!
peace n pussycats
xx