Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I don't wear a lot of yellow, but I loved this postcard cardigan so much that I'm wearing it anyways, in spite of my janudiced appearance. Is that wrong?

So, we have the postcard cardigan, which I only partially buttoned, a white cami, yellow patent skinny belt and a black pencil skirt. Oh yeah, and my Target floral necklace.



The Focal Point
The patterned cardigan and other yellow accents was the main focus but the black on the skirt and shoes helped to ground it. For shoes I wore my Louboutin Yo Yo Zeppas in black suede. I also think the red sole is a nice flash back to some of the colors in the cardigan.





Don't forget to email or send me your shoe story in the comments so you can win the gift card or books!

4 comments:

eade said...

All your outfits ROCK! I miss seeing them here, brightening the office..
also, Love all the Birds and other wondefully bizzare accessories such as those Paraphenalia ones...
;-)

Poochie said...

Thanks doll!

I wore my bird headband to the movies on Saturday. I think they all thought I was crazy!

Luv
Poochie

WendyB said...

Elegant shoe.

bblondon said...

How do the suede yoyo zeppa's fit? I have a chance to get them but withouth trying them on first. Are they true to size or do they have a little give..tia!