Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Black and White and Read all Over?

Hopefully this blog!

Okay, enough silliness. Here is my amazingly black and white outfit for the day.

The Outfit
This, thank goodness, was one of those "Aack! I'm totally late" outfits. Something I know will be appropriate and comfortable but, yeah, not amazingly inspired or creative.

You can't go too wrong with black and white. And since I'm still carrying around my emerald green Dooney, I get an injection of color in there.




The skirt is so neutral. You could pretty much get this anywhere and wear it anywhere it is would be fine. A bit boring? Perhaps. But sometimes that's about as inventive as my 2 minutes to get dressed gets me. Eh.

At least the shoes are cool.

These are Miu Miy Vernice Pop heels. What I liked most about them was the way the crazy heel goes up the back of the shoe.





Funky, right?



So neutral skirt, modern shoe. I need to get back to my outfit planning. I'm relying too much on my shoes for giving my outfit some personality. And it would help if I went to bed at a decent hour so I could actually get up on time and get my act together in the morning rather than rushing around at the last minute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE black and white outfits with a bag as an "injection" of color.

WendyB said...

Those are GREAT shoes.

eade said...

great outfit. and love the shoes~ glad you got them! I remember you saying you were undecided... can't see how they will ever be out of style, sooo classy. =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know, lady, I think those heels have personality to SPARE! They're amazing.

Poochie said...

m-l-e -

In the end I could not resist them. I mean, just look at them!

Wendy, Sal and Sarah

Thanks!

: )

Luv
Poochie