Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I really like my outfit today. I got this new skirt from Target which is a lined silk skirt with a very pretty floral graphic to it. The colors are especially nice - teal, camel and white on black. I paired it with a black v-neck from Ann Taylor, teal suede Nine West heels and my new bracelet from Etsy.



I've had these Nine West heels for a few years. I love the color and the mix of suede and leather, as well as the menswear details.



So comfy yet so pretty.



The Focal Point
But while the colors are great and I love my shoes, the focal point is my new cuff bracelet from Etsy. Neat, huh? It's acrylic with pearls attached.



It's unique, hand-crafted and this it is so clever how the modern acrylic is mixed with the more traditional pearls.



Why, oh why, do I love Etsy. I think it is because there are so many clever talented folks there who are creating all of these amazing things that I wish I could create. I'm obsessed. You have to go and buy stuff!

P.S. Thank you to MediaSweetie for creating the amazing bracelet.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Those shoes are a fabulous color. Cute bracelet too!