Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I'm very in my grey and black palette today with my wallpapery Mossimo sweater from Target, cropped black pants and black low-heeled boots from Bandolino. It's chilly out but because everyone in the office is cold, we have the heater on. So this is light enough to not over-heat me.


To clarify - I am wearing my boots under my pant cuffs and these are similar boots, but you can see mine below.

These are my practical boots because they only have about a 1" heel.





The Focal Point
Today it's the sweater. I'd seen these on Target.com but then I saw them in the store and still liked them, so I grabbed them. They are really soft and come in about 4 color combinations (black/grey, chocolate brown/teal blue, cream/celery green, medium yellow/gold). I thought about getting a few other colors but restrained myself and decided to stick to my color parameters.



The sweater is very soft and has a good length. What is also kind of hard to see in the photo is that the top of the sleeve is knitted so it has a bit of a poof too it. A subtle surprise that I love.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Cute outfit. The sweater looks very nice.