Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Big sale notice!

Today only Saks is having a sale on a bunch of designer clothes, shoes and bags.



I only looked through the shoes section but there were some really pretty items and the markdowns made them much more accessible. I've mentioned liking some of these before, but here are a few highlights of items in the sale:


Le Silla Modern Mary Janes - were $548, now $328


Le Silla Tuxedo pumps - were $488, now $293


Jonathan Kelsey Metallic Leather pumps - were $695, now $486

No sizes left for me, but go.. shop!

P.S. With code HOLIDAY7, you get free shipping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to have the tuxedo pumps so I ordered them!

Thanks!

Poochie said...

Lucky you! Congrats!
Luv
Poochie

Anonymous said...

I love the Tuxedo Pumps! Not so much on the Metallic pumps though. Not mmy color on that one.

>Gail