Monday, November 19, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
It's warming up again but still nicely brisk. We had a great weekend and I got a lot accomplished around the house. I know I'll be crazy tomorrow rushing for Thanksgiving, but today I wasn't feeling too overwhelmed.

I wore this Merona Croc Print Cardigan and a pencil skirt. I love this Mizrahi pencil skirt. The shape is nice and slim but the material is very comfy. No jewelry, the top is pattern enough.



For the shoes I wore my vintage alligator peep-toe slingbacks. Damn, I love these! They are so 40's secretary and they fit perfect. The pattern ties in with the top but not overly so.



The Focal Point
What do you think? The top or the shoes? The cardigan patter in more obvious, but the shoes are just so amazing an have an amazing shape on. Plus they're vintage.

I vote shoes.

No comments: