Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stew for Dinner

I don't know if it's this weather or some work stuff or what, but I am in a totally foul mood. It doesn't help that the weather is all rainy/sleet-y/icy outside. I'm just so over everything and every one right now. Do you ever get in one of those moods where you are so where you just want to stew in your own crankiness until you get all prune-y. And you want to take everyone else with you.

Let's all be pissy together, shall we!

Anyhow, I suspect my bad mood has translated into a drab boring mostly monochromatic outfit today.

The Outfit
Black, black, black, black, black! Cable-knit JCrew sweater, A-line skirt from Target, ribbed tights and patent mary janes. I did pull on some bright hot pink argyle wellie socks to go with my black and white polka-dot wellies (with hot pink interior) and grabbed a matching wrap. So at least I have some color. The necklace is a black lace necklace from Cursive.



The Focal Point
I can't even claim to have one other than my bad attitude today. I think that is what everyone is noticing.

I'll promise to be in a better mood when I come back.

No comments: