Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I so needed to wear some bright cheery colors, so I'm wearing a simple black pencil skirt from Target, a bright blue/green/aqua argyle sweater and my favorite Champagne necklace.



Here's a close-up of the top.




I haven't worn this necklace in a while now... at least a week or two. What the heck? I love it!



The Focal Point
I just realized that I barely wear these Louboutin Helmut heel which is a shame because they are just gorgeous with the most amazing electric blue satin.



I think the shape on these is one of the most elegant ever.



They actually make this shoe with crystals in a burst along the side. I've seen it in black and navy and a gorgeous creme. They're called Helmoon and I'd love love love to find a pair in my size.



Yummy!



Unlike most Louboutins, this style runs big. These are a 35.5 and are kind of loose on me. I'm sure it will be next to impossible to track down a 35 in any color.

I have tomorrow off, so today is my Friday. Thank goodness. It's been a tiring week. I can't wait to do a bunch of errands and crafty ideas tomorrow.

4 comments:

fashiontemptress said...

Kirsten Dunst has a black pair of those Louboutins that she wears ALL the time. I think they're really cute.

Poochie said...

They were an ebay find. I missed out on a white pair and I'm still kicking myself. Because they run big it is even harder to find them in my size.

Luv
Poochie

alm said...

Those shoes are so gorgeous they make me want to cry. Every time I read your blog I smile and am reminded of why I read you often/have linked you.

Poochie said...

Anastasia

That is the sweetest comment ever!

Thank you!
Luv
Poochie