Friday, September 19, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit

One of the trends I've been looking forward to playing around with is layering with a long boyfriend cardigan. Luckily there are a lot of inexpensive options and I've picked up a few from Old Navy, Target and a great rugby stripe one from delia's.

It's been cooling off outside and inside our office it is close to freezing, so I went casual with a grey Gap tee, a black long cardigan and my new Gap jeans. My necklace is this silly little Leo symbol piece that I put on for a bit of sparkle.



The Focal Point

Even though they were a bit hidden by my jeans, these Nine West heels still draw attention. I love the tough metal rings and continue to be amazed at how comfortable they are.



I actually brought these to New York with me because I was considering walking around town in them. I still think they might have been more comfortable than even the flats that I wore. The straps are very soft. Plus they look great with heels and skirts. Sexy and tough.

No comments: