Saturday, September 20, 2008

Imitation = Flattery?

Do you remember these Louboutin Bling Bling peep-toes from last Fall? They're gorgeous, right?



Well, apparently neither did the "designers" at JLo (shudder!). They think they can make a version to rival the Louboutin original.



Personally I find these tacky and clumsily done. They look as if they were made with cheap materials and have totally lost the soul of the original design. They may be one-tenth the price of the Louboutins but I don't think they are worth even their $120 price tag.

I was liking some of the new pieces in the Victoria's Secret winter look book, but when I saw these I just had to close the catalog and go lie down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that chunky "jewel" trend on clothes will go away forever. Even though it's obvious the Louboutins are much higher quality...I'd honestly not look twice at either shoe.