Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fashion Forward from Where???

During the Gala & Nubby Virgo Extravaganza, Miss Bianca Alexis was on hand to take some amazing portraits of the party guests. And as she was walking around we noticed her kickin' outfit. She wore these great cropped white skinny pants and a white cropped jacket. She also had some great pops of red from her accessories.

Including these really shiny, edgy peep-toe booties. We couldn't take our eyes off them and much discussion went on amongst our little group about where she chould have bought them. We debated if they were Chloe or Dries or what?

Eventually we got to ask here where they came from.



Yeah... They're from Payless.

Are you kidding me?!?

alice + olivia for Payless Rivington Ankle Boot - $48. Also available in black. And a funky closed-toe bootie too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those closed toe booties are hot! It's definitely surprising to see that they are from Payless...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Payless is really pushing the envelope of what can be done for next to no money. Good catch.

WendyB said...

Wow! I love them. Wonder how they'd feel though.

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Who would guess that Payless would become so fashion forward. May need to stop in there and browse.

j. said...

oh wow! i quite like them.. specially in that color.. stunning! and to think i wont have to sell and arm and a leg to have them..

-V

Anonymous said...

I saw those on the Payless site! I want 'em!

Anonymous said...

I have had these bookmarked for about 2 weeks now and wish I had ordered them sooner. Yesterday I was told there was going to be a delay! Argh!

Oh... have you seen these leggings yet? I figure they're right up your alley!
http://www.costumedept.com/

Poochie said...

Lara - Thank you for sharing that site. They have some great things.

To all

Just a note: They may not have the shoes in your local shop. I know mine don't get the "designer" brands. But you can order online, have them shipped to the store for free. Then you can try them on and if you don't like them, return them right there.

I've done that a few times.

Luv
Poochie

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh boy... they arrived at the store today. No dice, my friend.

You know that bad patent leather where you can see the fabric weave through it? Have you ever seen pink satin lining with glue bleeding through?

Honestly, I probably would've only worn these with one outfit so, I got my $50 and went to Target and spent that on about 7 cute basic tops from the clearance racks. Much more satisfying!