Sunday, September 21, 2008

Eeeewwww!!!

I was browsing through the Net-a-Porter site, you know, just to see what was around when I literally stop short and said, "What the holy hell are those?!?"

Seriously, what are those?



And seeing them on the model isn't doing much to sell them to me.



They are some weird amalgamation of Fit Flops with "couture" elements. Why are Fit Flops trying to be all glam or something. They're not pretty, we're fine with that. Why add all that other crap on them to dress them up. Egads!




Oh, yes, and they are available in black too.

Why are Fit Flops on Net-a-Porter in the first place and who the heck do they think they are trying to kid with an $165 price tag.

Gag!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Those are so horrible, its totally made my day. lol.

Anonymous said...

They are so bad - how long till we see Nicole Ritchie wearing a pair?

Tasha said...

WOW, those are really awful. They kind of made me stick to my stomach. And yet still, I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog! I'm more than a little jealous of your shoe wardrobe!

Poochie said...

Welcome, Tasha!

Nice to meet you.

Luv
Poochie

WendyB said...

I can't imagine feeling too sexy in those.

littlemissme said...

Those are so terribly...terrible. Jeez.