Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit

Sorry this took a while for me to get up. I actually wore this outfit on Tuesday, but didn't get a chance to take pics of the Corso Comos until now.

The outfit is a new argyle sweater from Target (I usually get a few new ones each year. I'm glad they did v-necks this time), the flippy black skirt from Old Navy and black back seam stockings.



For shoes I wore my new Corso Como Dodies. They're so comfortable. And seeming to be finding fans all over - from Nubby to AsheMischief. Plus, their chunkiness tones down any kind of tights or stockings you wear.






I love the chunky ribbon ankle ties. I think they really make your ankles look even more delicate, since they're big and satin-y.



The Focal Point

It was all about my new "Poochie" nameplate from Paraphernalia. I just adore it! I wish I had ordered it sooner.



Miss Vanda did a great job on all of my pieces. I've worn three of them already. I can't wait to wear the rest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you paired the Corso Como's with-- that argyle sweater is so cute! I wish Target's sweaters fit me better, as they're always so adorable...

And I've been itching for the nameplate necklace for awhile! I want mine to read Nola, for home. (And I loved it as a name in Woody Allen's "Matchpoint.") Though Mischief wouldn't be too bad....

Dog Friendly Dallas said...

I have paraphernalia as a favorite as well on my etsy...i added you as a favorite too. What do you plan to sell?

Poochie said...

Mischief would be great! Get it!

Luv
Poochie

Poochie said...

Mischief would be great! Get it!

Luv
Poochie