Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Poor Leonardo

While I greatly admire Leonardo da Vinci and his ever inventing mind, I do not want to look like I am wearing walk-on-water-shoes*





These Patent Mary Jane Wedge shoes(???) by Tapeet are described as:

- Black/gunmetal patent leather.
- Elastic strap.
- 3 1/2" wedge heel with anthracite mirrored bottom.
- Made in Italy.

Bad Italy! Bad!


*If you would like to see Leonardo's invention brought to life on film, check out "Ever After" with Drew Barrymore.

2 comments:

Robin said...

See, I would totally wear those. And then I would slip and die - because walking on mirrored bottoms can't be easy.

Sidenote: if you were walking on water in these shoes, the mirrored bottoms might reflect light and help you catch fish!

G.G. said...

Lol, love that a shoe would make you think of Leonardo's sketches! Bravo! And I love "Ever After" :) hate those shoes 2.