Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
Although it feels like a million degrees outside, I had new shoes, dammit, and they need to be worn. So today I'm wearing a 3/4 sleeve black knit top from Ann Taylor and a swishy black skirt from Target. (Picture is for representative purposes). I did have a meeting with a vendor today so maybe I can be excused for dressing a little more formally.



The Focal Point
Here they are! My new ShoeMissy Dolly shoes. The ribbon looks like an award ribbon, I know, but I love how dimensional they are. They are a little loose for me, though, so I'm going to get some inserts and heel inserts tonight to make them less slippery. Everyone got a kick out of them.


I "supported" the theme with another Dolly Dagger purchase - this big pink plastic bracelet with Paris and an Eiffel tower spelled out in black Swarovski crystals embedded in it. A little "matchy" but I thought is was cute.

No comments: