Friday, March 21, 2008

Cute as a Button

I knew that the Tibi line had a bunch of adorable clothes and prints but I was less familiar with their line of shoes. I've only seen them on Net-a-Porter and SimplySoles.

I just found these super cute ballet flats named Daisy. Perfect for Spring, they are grey suede and have this great button embellishment on the toe. Click on the image to get a close-up view.



I just got these last night and they are soooo soft and comfortable. And I'm a sucker for this shade of grey. Especially paired with yellow and pink. The mother-of-pearl buttons are shiny and just seem to glow. I'll probably wear them with a drapey t-shirt and jeans this weekend since it finally has warmed up a bit

Tibi Daisy Flats - $315 at SimplySoles.com

3 comments:

Shelley Jaffe said...

Lurv the buttons! And the grey always such a classy neutral.

fashiontemptress said...

Are you on a grey suede kick? I have to say that I love these too.

Poochie said...

I think you're right! I do love the grey suede. Its so soft and snuggly looking. I even have a grey suede jacket.

By the way, I just saw these same flats featured in Real Simple in a purple color. They're both pretty great.

Luv
Poochie