Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eeeewwww!!!

I don't care how many times designers try to put this style of shoe out there, and I don't care what colors, metallics, glitter, etc., they try to create them in, I just find these heeled (or non-heeled) jazz shoes hideous.

There is just no way around it. They're just ICK!



I'm not sure if it's the toe or the leather laces or what but every time they look bad. There is no good way to fix them. So let's just stop the madness. Please, no more.

Jonathan Kelsey - Saks - $710!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree 100%. This style of shoe goes right next to Crocs in my book of Fashion Dont's.

Dog Friendly Dallas said...

I think they look ok in a very few situations, such as retro styled photoshoots, and I also knew of a swing dance teacher who could sort of pull them off.

Danielle said...

I was really excited about getting my taxes done today and then you have to go and show me that monstrosity.

I need a Vicodin.

Poochie said...

Sorry about that, folks!

I should have put a warning label.

Luv
Poochie

alm said...

Because I'm on a college campus, I see all sorts of "avant garde" types believing they can don regular old jazz shoes in public and remain chic.

They are wrong. These are even more hideous.

Danielle said...

This thing is still killing me on the scrolldown.

They really are ghastly.

Poochie said...

Daniela - LOL!

I'll try and hurry up to post so they get off the page.

Luv
Poochie