Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Imitation = Flattery?

In spite of them being obviously ridiculous and only for a runway show, you had to know that a shoe as recognizable as these platforms from the Dior 2007 ready-to-wear show would be knocked off sooner or later.





Well, Zinc, with their Josie platform heel, have tried their best. And I'm not saying it's a bad copy, but do you think the demand is there?






The color is pretty but do you think it's too clunky for all the light dresses and bright colors we have coming out for Spring?

3 comments:

Shelley Jaffe said...

I absolutely HATE the curved heels sprouting up here and there - they look like hooves. And really - isn't that what we're trying to hide?

WendyB said...

I almost got the Dior shoes in the grass green color...they were so beautiful! I forced myself not to buy them though in a moment of austerity.

Poochie said...

The grass green color was very pretty! It's one of my new favorites.

Luv
Poochie