Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
We had off on Friday and it was awesome. I went to Target and went absolutely crazy. Luckily I'm taking about three-fourths of it back. I just hate trying stuff on in the dressing room.

But even better, we went out for a delicious Indian dinner straight after I got home from the store. I wore my stripe-y ribbed top, grey corduroy Old Navy skirt, lavender thigh-high socks from Sock Daydreams and my new vintage magenta suede pom-pom heels.



I got this necklace from Target. Doesn't it remind you of the JCrew bubble necklaces? But way less expensive. I like the color, its so happy and bright.



The Focal Point
But it was all focused on my dark lavender knit thigh-highs from Sock Dreams paired with the vintage heels.





They both have a lot of texture and the colors are equally strong. I just got these from eBay. They fit okay but I'm not sure how much wear I'll get out of them. I'm debating keeping them. They may not be worth real estate they take up. We'll have to see.

No comments: