Monday, March 31, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
So, new shoes today, but also lots of crummy rain. And it looks like we're to get rain all week. So in an effort to wake myself up I'm wearing one of my very few, if not only, yellow tops.



The cardigan is a postard pattern from JCrew and Ipaired it with a wide-pleat dark grey skirt from Target. The shoes are my new Kelly & Kate ombre peep-toes from DSW.



It's kind of hard to tell the color variation here but t is darker on the toe than the heel.



I never used to wear open toe shoes, now I have a whole slew of them.



And I obviously can't get enough of the grey.



The Focal Point
I would have to say it's the yellow. This is the yellow flower charm necklace I got at Target. Doesn't it have a Louis Vuitton feel to it?



And here's a close up of the cardigan. I like the almost busy print and the mix of colors. I think the grey tones it down but it's still pretty bright.



I'm still sleepy however. This weather is hard to overcome. Maybe it works better if you're looking at it rather than just wearing it.

No comments: