Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I just realized I'm wearing black and brown again today. I'm wearing cropped black pants and a black camisole, plus a croc print Merona cardigan. Because I have a lot of pattern, I am only wearing my rings and my nice watch for jewelry.



I really only have two watches. My sportier one is the acrylic Toy Watch, which I wear a lot because I like the chunkiness of it. My everyday, nicer watch is a Raymond Weil Parsifal with a diamond bezel and numbers. This is actually my second one. The first one got stolen at the gym because I dumbly, took it off during a class.

I am of the belief that if you have a few key nice accessories you can dress up most any outfit. I would say the key things to invest in are a wallet, watch, sunglasses, and, of course, shoes. You can even get away with a less pricey bag or other jewelry if you have a nice wallet and watch. Same goes for men - wallet, watch, belt, shoes. From there, you're good to go.



The Focal Point
Croc! No, not Crocs (ick!). Croc print. I'm risking wearing a pattern overload by wearing two croc print items but the color tones are complementary and not matching, so I think it works.



I luv these shoes. Their Manolo Blahnik Tuccio in pony hair with the print magically on there.



These are the most comfortable heels ever. What a silhouette.




I would wear these everywhere if I wasn't so over-protective of them.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your shoes make me totally ineffective as an employee. I just sit and stare. Jeez, these are beautiful!

Poochie said...

Hey Robin!

Glad you're back! I'm sorry I'm contributing to the delinquency of workers everywhere.

What's worse is I sit and stare at them too. They are too good. Darn that Manolo.

Luv
Poochie