Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I got to wear my new jeans from the Gap today. It's still kind of warm so I wore a mouse-grey polo shirt from Target. I really like these jeans. They are a new style for me. I've always worn Gap jeans. I liked the fit and they weren't too expensive. And since I don't wear jeans all that much I don't have to get them that often. I used to wear the low rise boot cut jean, but when I went to go get another pair, I tried on the exact style and size as I have bought before. But they did not fit right at all and were 4 inches too long!

The Long and Lean style were a recommendation and I'm glad I tried them. They have sort of a boot cut but they fit well. The wash is pretty neutral. Plus they were on a major sale! I know I'll be wearing them all Fall and Winter. I'm just glad I didn't have to try on a million pairs.



The Focal Point
While it was really about wearing my new jeans today, I had to accessories with a pair of shoes that I bought for pairing with jeans in mind. The Paolo glitter peep-toe heels are edged in tan leather (pulling out the brown tone in the mouse-grey shirt) and the glitter is the perfect denim blue.

I love them!



I took this photo with my iPhone. It came out pretty well I think. I've been swiping a lot of my outfit images from the web and using Polyvore to try and build an example image, but if it isn't recent I can't get an image to share. My phone pics look pretty good, so I can add even more images!

Yeah phone pics!

1 comment:

G.G. said...

Oooh, I tried on those exact shoes at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, but alas my foot is too wide for Paolos *snif*