Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
So it's finally cooled off enough to wear some layers. I have been wanting to wear my Libertine argyle skull sweater vest so I paired it up with my long sleeve white shirt and a pair of cropped black pants. For jewelry, I have a vintage heart pendant made of ebony. I thought it would be fun to pair the skulls with a black heart.

I know skulls have been kind of over done, but I think that how they are done in the bright green and paired with the argyle pattern is fun and quirky. At first you might not notice them, but then you see them and have to laugh. I actually rolled up my sleeves so I have more of a 3/4 sleeve going.



I was debating what shoes to wear. I have a pair of creamy off-white heels that are edged in the same pink. But then I was thinking low-heeled boots - which is what I should have worn. But I was in a rush so I grabbed my Patent loafers. The shine is enough to give them interest but they don't compete too much with the sweater.



The Focal Point
The sweater, of course! My husband calls it my "e-vil sweater". That's right, baby!
E-VIL!



But in a preppy-cute-fun kind of way.

No comments: