Monday, September 17, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I wore my new brown skirt from Target and a light blue scoop neck sweater that I bought several years ago from Express. It's actually a 3/4 sleeve sweater and is a very soft knit. My necklace was this long tortoiseshell colored necklace that is two strands and made up of lots of little coral shaped bits. As always, these Polyvore pics are merely representative.




The Focal Point
My Lisa and Vickey by Glory Chen "Dolly" shoes. I bought these a few years ago from Zappos when I was going through an extremely funky shoe phase. These have a cow hide pattern, are actually furry (but it is very faux) and whip stitching and large stitches in blue and red. The colors of the stitching are reflected in a little blue suede and red flower.



I love that the insole is the same blue suede with little cut out hearts that are red from an under-sole.



They're funky yet the shape is classic so they are kind of a surprise for people. I think that's why I get so many compliments on them.

No comments: