Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sale! Sale! Sale!

As my good deed for the day, I am altruistically telling you about three great sales I've found out there. Okay, maybe I can't afford to buy anything else right now and, thus, can't keep all the bargains for myself, but it's still a good deed right?



Start off at a new favorite online store - Shoe-runway.com. They have lots of markdowns, most to 30% off, including these super-cute strappy red heels by Berney Demore. Click the pics for direct links. This is where I got the pretty strappy Nicole Brundage sandals. And they have new styles coming in soon.



A true classic, French Sole, is also having a big warehouse sale too. This weekend, Saturday and Sunday 20th and 21st October 2007.

End of lines, discontinued styles and factory samples all at 80% discount plus half price and less !! A unique opportunity to buy their famous shoes at remarkable prices. If you are lucky enough to live near by, visit their warehouse just off Junction 11 of the M4.

From 10:00am until 4:00 pm each day.

Buy some for me!



Footcandy, another great resource for designer shoes, is marking down some of their past season items to really good prices. I don't think any of these styles will look out of date next year so tuck them away. Some of my favorites are these cream Vera heels from Pedro Garcia (just like my red ones).



I also think these Tobies boots by Constanca Basto are totally cool. I love mix of the tan and black, plus they have great pointy toe and heel.




Happy Shopping!

No comments: