Thursday, October 11, 2007

Vintage Inspiration

Marc Jacobs is obviously a fashion force to be reckoned with and I love his quirky whimsical style. I a few pairs of his shoes and feel that when he does it right, he gets it so very right. And then again sometimes he can be so very very wrong; however...

I think in his last show, he's just having fun. In his S/S 2008 show in New York, Marc is channeling the swinging 60's full of two tones, patent leather and chunky gold chain embellishments.







Seen any pictures of you mom wearing shoes like these paired with patterned mini-dress or skirt?

And you know what? They look awfully similar to my eBay vintage find. Huh? Huh?



Same classic gold and brown tones with chains. Plus fun faux-alligator.



I probably shouldn't be sharing these with you because now you're all going to snatch up the vintage goodies for yourselves. Throw the small ones back, they're for me!

No comments: