Monday, October 15, 2007

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I'm always inspired by Miss Gala's use of color, especially a favorite blue that she tends to wear quite a bit. So when I saw these amazing stripe tights from Joy of Socks I knew I had to get them.

This bright turquoise is a great color that just pops with any color it's paired with. To really make it stand out I wore a black v-neck Mossimo sweater and a Mizrahi flippy black skirt. To pull out the blue (and to help ward off the chill) I grabbed my faux-pashmina ($10 from the airport gift shop) and pinned on a free flower I got when I made an Etsy purchase.




Plus the Target patent mary janes.



My flower looks ginormous!



The Focal Point
Today's outfit is brought to you by the color blue....

Stripe-y!



My legs all stripe-y and blue....



A pretty blue to match the sunny blue skies outside.

No comments: